HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Losing Count and Sleep!

I'm already slipping on my resolve to share all of our new projects for Swiss Days, but here's our latest calendar design. There's a funny story that accompanies it. Suni was making up a few sets for the non-do-it-yourselfer. About an hour into the project I got a phone call. "Did you mean to leave off the #12?" What? In my haste to get the file to the printers, I somehow deleted an entire day from our perpetual calendar. Now, anyone who knows me, knows that if given the chance, I'd ADD days to my month, not take one away! Grateful, it was an easy fix. Our printer is used to my 'fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants' and has already provide the errant #12.

1 comment:

B's Mommy said...

LoL! Bless your heart L.
Everything is looking amazing!! I want one of everything! You will RocK Swiss Days!
Here to help... please... :)
HUGS!!