HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Easy Sisterhood Gift

Recently, I was given the task to come up with an easy AND inexpensive gift that we could use as a birthday shout out to the ladies in our local woman's group.

Well, it doesn't get any easier than this... (and at about $1.00 per gift, we aren't breaking any budgets!) *It helped that we found the giant candy bars on sale, 5 for $4.00.

Once the sheet was printed, all that was left was to cover the candy bar with the new wrapper. A clear cellophane bag and festive ribbon completed the look!

We're ALL about sharing. This design celebrates Relief Society birthdays, but you can easily adapt the project for your own needs,

Get printable file here.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

My RS president loves this; but would like to wrap regular size candy bars. Do you have a template for that size? Or could you advise me on adapting this one for the smaller size?

Jen said...

Love this candy bar idea. I was wondering if you would be willing to email me the template so I can make it smaller? My email is jenjackson5@gmail.com
Thank you

Dawn said...

I am a RS President and i want to make these for our sisters. I love this idea, I was wondering if you have something that we can right our own words. Thank you so much.
bigrockrspres@gmail.com

Ashlei Thompson said...

Our presidency LOVES this!! We are wanting to use it as in invitation to our visiting teaching conference "chocolate never failith" (theme) is there anyway to have a template we could change the words a little to go along with that? If so please email me we would SO appreciate it!
ashlei.thompson@gmail.com

Kelly Merideth said...

I love this idea and I just got called as compassionate service leader. I would love to do this for my sisters. Would you please email me the template? Kellymerideth@comcast.net. Thank you for your creative talent