HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Suni's Silhouette Project

A while ago Lauri shared some fun silhouette projects {here}. Since then, I have been wanting to create my own family tree out of silhouettes. Mother's Day was a perfect reason! I captured pictures of each family member, then followed this simple tutorial to create a personalized silhouette that actually bares resemblance to the person featured.

Here is what I ended up with.



Yes, Mom cried. Mother's Day was a success!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So beautiful. You have inspired me to do my own. I have one of each of my 4 girls on the mantel, but am working on that family tree now for grandma!

stephie hicks said...

This looks amazing! I know your mom was proud!

Lanie Ree said...

What a great idea. And you did it so well!

Thank you for participating in the Creative Therapy session at Life in the Pitts!

Kaysi said...

What a fun idea!!