HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Suni's Silhouette Project

A while ago Lauri shared some fun silhouette projects {here}. Since then, I have been wanting to create my own family tree out of silhouettes. Mother's Day was a perfect reason! I captured pictures of each family member, then followed this simple tutorial to create a personalized silhouette that actually bares resemblance to the person featured.

Here is what I ended up with.



Yes, Mom cried. Mother's Day was a success!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So beautiful. You have inspired me to do my own. I have one of each of my 4 girls on the mantel, but am working on that family tree now for grandma!

stephie hicks said...

This looks amazing! I know your mom was proud!

Helena said...

What a great idea. And you did it so well!

Thank you for participating in the Creative Therapy session at Life in the Pitts!

Kaysi said...

What a fun idea!!

Teletrade-dj said...

This is great!

Felicia said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com