HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Transformed Books

Uh~Oh. I think I've just found another gotta do project. This one uses old books {I have LOTS of old books}, mod podge {I have bottles and bottles of Mod Podge} and scrapbook paper {I have enough scrapbook paper to open my own store}!

All I need is an uninterrupted 1/2 hour. That might be the only thing to keep me from finishing this project.

Shaunna, at Perfectly Imperfect, shares this easy way to transform the ordinary into extraordinary!


Be sure to check out the entire process (along with oodles of gorgeous photographs) here!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved this post....so glad that I stopped by...
Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....Enjoyed my stop here...


Teresa

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.