HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sad Stories Continue

%`&^# @*&!

Well, it went from bad to worse today. After two hours at the DMV for a ten minute appointment I came home to a hard drive that refuses to share months and months of my work. I sooooo know better. Computer files are meant to be backed up. I typically back up my back ups. But several months ago I got a new computer and I was devising the perfect filing system so my electronic desktop wouldn't look like the rest of my desk. Everything went onto the one hard drive. Now I am reduced to swearing, pleading and ultimately paying through the nose to get this fixed. Lesson learned... I PROMISE!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I think we all learn this lesson the hard way. I know I have and it was awful. I hope you can get everything recovered without too much stress!

Stories by Me! said...

I'm sure I'll remember this lesson for a few months and then go right back into my old ways.

Halalcohol said...

Ouch, I don't even want to think about losing all the things I have on my computer. The way I see it, it isn't really your fault. You were just unlucky. You can't possibly take precautions for EVERYTHING in life anyways.